db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Youngho Cho" <youn...@nannet.co.kr>
Subject MySql InnoDB question
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 00:23:27 GMT
Hello,

I am tring to use MySQL 4.1 InnoDB table type.
I install MySQL 4.1.12 (using InnoDB engine mode ) in Window XP and Torque 3.1
After create db with torque and changed the all table type to innoDB type with mysql admin
client

But when I start the torque,
I got the following warn message

2005-06-21 18:38:48,936 [Torque - ID Broker thread] DEBUG org.apache.torque.oid.IDBroker -
IDBroker thread was started.
2005-06-21 18:38:48,941 [main] WARN  org.apache.torque.oid.IDBroker - IDBroker is being used
with db 'easydesk', which does not support transactions. IDBroker attempts to use transactions
to limit the possibility of duplicate key generation.  Without transactions, duplicate key
generation is possible if multiple JVMs are used or other means are used to write to the database.

I notice that when this message show, torque doesn't use transaction.
How do I set the torque use transaction with MySQL InnoDB type ??

Thanks.

Youngho