db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Roel van Dijk <rdvd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: torque:datasql, oracle and ampersand
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 08:09:19 GMT
Thomas,

Thanks for your reply.

I had not chance to use the jdbc. I had to do a quick insert of a few
thousand records, and the jdbc didn't work right away. So I used TOAD
to run the queries (similar to sqlplus, I guess), and that's where I
found these errors. (Maybe I can configure TOAD in a way to accept
these inserts..) I'll try to fix the jdbc-driver classpath error, and
see if the inserts are legal that way. I just don't have the time at
the moment ;-) Maybe later this week, I'll let you know.

Roel

Roel -- rdvdijk@gmail.com