db-torque-user mailing list archives

From bernard.n...@vallourec.fr
Subject Réf. : Re: Réf. : date fields / oracle
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 15:05:54 GMT

Try to change the type to TIMESTAMP in the database as well (alter table
... ) .

The SQL generated by Torque for a "TIMESTAMP" column uses Oracle's
TIMESTAMP type.

Ex:
CREATE TABLE resEssaiMecaMetal
(
    reference NUMBER NOT NULL,
    dateCreation TIMESTAMP         ==> and not dateCreation DATE
);

It is working for me, hope this will help you...

                    Roel van Dijk

                    <rdvdijk@gmai        Pour :  Apache Torque Users List <torque-user@db.apache.org>

                    l.com>               cc :

                                         Objet :      Re: Réf. : date fields / oracle

                    09/05/2005

                    16:44

                    Veuillez

                    répondre à

                    "Apache

                    Torque Users

                    List"

On 5/9/05, bernard.noel@vallourec.fr <bernard.noel@vallourec.fr> wrote:
> You can use TIMESTAMP instead of DATE
> <column name="LAST_LOGIN"  type="TIMESTAMP"/>

This still gives me me a time of 00:00:00 in the database..

--
Roel -- rdvdijk@gmail.com