db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: torque and subqueries
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 15:34:51 GMT

Hi,

To my knowledge, it is not possible to create subqueries via criteria. You
have to create the query by hand and use e.g.
BasePeer.doSelectVillageRecords() to execute it.
Alternatively, if it is not too much overhead, you can also compose the
subquery, execute it to get the results, and build a new criteria from it.
Another possibility might be the following: Perhaps your query is such that
it is possible to use a view for it. Then, in the schema.xml, you have to
insert a table which corresponds to the view, and only read from it. For
this, you would have to edit the db create sql script by hand.

    Thomas

"Dressler, Erik(externe MA)" <Erik.Dressler@Dresdner-Bank.lu> schrieb am
09.05.2005 15:56:16:

> hi, folks!
>
> is it possible, to map subqueries with torque? if the answer is yes,
please
> tell me how!!! :D
>
> greetz, erik dressler
>
> *  *  *  *  *  *  D I S C L A I M E R  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
>
> This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s)
only.
E-Mail