db-torque-user mailing list archives

From raphael.x.man...@gsk.com
Subject Re: Torque and Struts
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 09:09:31 GMT
I put it in a ServletContextListener that is run automatically at
application startup.

|         |           "Jakub Piechnik" |
|         |           <piechutm@wp.pl> |
|         |           30-May-2005 21:13|
|         |           "Apache Torque   |
|         |           Users List"      |
|         |           <torque-user@db.a|
|         |           pache.org>       |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:      "Apache Torque Users List" <torque-user@db.apache.org>
                                        |

  |       cc:
                                  |
  |       Subject: Torque and Struts

Hi

I was wondering if I could use classes generated by Torque in project that
uses Struts? If so where should I put all torque inicjalization? Can anyone
gives me excample of how to use torque in struts?

Greetings

Jakub Piechnik