db-torque-user mailing list archives

From raphael.x.man...@gsk.com
Subject ORA-01002 when Oracle is i in serialised mode
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 12:56:20 GMT
We have been quite happily running an application based on Torque for about
a year now. Recently, we found what looked like a  bug in Oracle's
transaction management. To work around this we changed the database mode
from the default Oracle locking to SERIALIZABLE. We now cannot get Torque
to do anything with the DB.

The following code gives 'ORA-01002 fetch out of sequence'

Criteria    crit  = new Criteria()
List  l     = PersonPeer.doSelect(crit);

Resetting the DB into Oracle's default locking mode clears the problem -
but of course leaves us with the original transaction mgt problem.

Any suggestions?