db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: torque and intersect
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 07:17:44 GMT

Hi,

Torque is just a tool for talking to the database, not for further
processing the results. You can ask the database for the intersection using
criteria.addIn(). However, if you already have the two resultsets in
memory, it might be more performant to compute the differences by hand
using List.contains() and overriding the equals() method of the objects.

    Thomas

"Dressler, Erik(externe MA)" <Erik.Dressler@Dresdner-Bank.lu> schrieb am
17.05.2005 17:11:25:

> hello!
>
> i have two resullists from two different selects. is it possible to get
the
> intersection of these selects via torque? if the answer is yes, please
give
> me a hint!
>
> greets, erik
>
> *  *  *  *  *  *  D I S C L A I M E R  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
>
> This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s)
only.
E-Mail