db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: nullpointer BasePeer
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 07:04:55 GMT

Hi,

Is the table you want to use for joining (Adres) in your schema.xml ?

If not, you have to put it in there (this means you have to edit the db
scripts manually in order not to create and drop that table automatically,
but that is the price to pay)

If yes, which Torque version are you using and which is the exact code you
use to do the join ?

       Thomas

Robert Kromkamp <r.kromkamp@pagelink.nl> schrieb am 30.05.2005 14:50:04:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to do a query with an order by on a foreign table.
> A foreign table means another table than the one on which the doSelect is
> executed. By example:
>
> Get a person (PersonPeer executes the doSelect query) and order by
Zipcode