db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Dressler, Erik(externe MA)" <Erik.Dress...@Dresdner-Bank.lu>
Subject torque and intersect
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 15:11:25 GMT

hello!

i have two resullists from two different selects. is it possible to get the
intersection of these selects via torque? if the answer is yes, please give
me a hint!

greets, erik

*  *  *  *  *  *  D I S C L A I M E R  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail
return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy
or use it or disclose its contents to any other person.

If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message
may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender.
Dresdner Bank Luxembourg S.A. cannot accept any responsibility for the
accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.