db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Dressler, Erik(externe MA)" <Erik.Dress...@Dresdner-Bank.lu>
Subject torque and subqueries
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 13:56:16 GMT

hi, folks!

is it possible, to map subqueries with torque? if the answer is yes, please
tell me how!!! :D

greetz, erik dressler

*  *  *  *  *  *  D I S C L A I M E R  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail
return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy
or use it or disclose its contents to any other person.

If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message
may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender.
Dresdner Bank Luxembourg S.A. cannot accept any responsibility for the
accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.