db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Jakub Piechnik" <piech...@wp.pl>
Subject Another problem
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 21:03:13 GMT
I was trying to compile and run project that is shown n Torque tutorial, but insted of mysql
I'm using postgresql. I've put the jdbc driver (postgresql-8.1dev-400.jdbc3.jar) to my CLASSPATH
variable. Maven torque  executes successful, but maven torque:create-db failed - information
shown is in maven-torque-plugin-3.1.1/plugin.jelly and : "Class Not Found: JDBC driver org.postgresql.Driver
could not be loaded".

I've tried to extract jar file with jdbc driver directly to the main project folder and use
CLASSPATH=. - but it didn't work.

What can be wrong - because I'm run out of ideas how to solve it out.

Greetings

Jakub Piechnik