db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: updating autoincrement value after save
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 19:09:40 GMT
Hi Arndt,

I could not reproduce your problem using the current cvs version.
I have used the bookstore-schema from the runtimetest:

<database
   name="bookstore"
   defaultIdMethod="native">
     <column
       name="author_id"
       required="true"
       primaryKey="true"
       type="INTEGER"
     />

and the author id is not zero after a save (note that in cvs, primary
keys are autoincrement by default)
However, this does not mean that this problem could not exist in Torque
3.1.x, as Henning has done some garbage collection in the id generation
code.

Have you tried to debug into Torque code and see what happens ?

     Thomas