db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Guy Galil <Guy_Ga...@guardium.com>
Subject Re: change of base configuration at runtime
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 17:06:50 GMT
It depends on the version of Torque you use.
I posted a solution for Torque 3.02 a while ago, The idea is to get the
Configuration object, change some
settings and reconfigure Torque.
It requires some digging into the Torque code but is doable.
I can provide the 3.02 code if you want but I know those things changed
since that version.