db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: XMLSchema to Torque's relational schema transform
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:48:48 GMT

I do not know if this is what you want, but if you use the cvs version,
Torque can also generate simple javaBeans which can be used to construct
persistent database objects and vice versa. See

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=torque-user@db.apache.org&msgNo=5104

This would mean that you do not need digester to create the beans, Torque
would create them for you.
However, there is no way at the moment to generate only the beans and
nothing else.

Hope that helps,

       Thomas

Pietro Federico <pietro.federico@pfportal.com> schrieb am 21.04.2005