db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Column ambiguously defined
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:15:56 GMT

Hi,

Torque does not handle ambiguously defined columns by itself. Usually, this
does not appear if  you use the constants defined for the column names in
the Peer classes (which have the tablename prepended to the columnname, so
that the column names are unique within the schema).

You can look at the Torque debug log to get more information about the
error. For this, you have to configure a logger supported by the
org.apache.commons.logging framework. Perhaps it can also be found in the
JBoss logs. If it is a select that causes the error and you have chosen the
loglevel to be "debug", the query should be logged in the debug log.

   Thomas