db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Orcale, Criteria and Date
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:58:25 GMT

Hi,

I am not sure whether this is exactly the same thing, but there is a
related issue in the issue tracker:

http://issues.apache.org/scarab/issues/id/TRQS284

you might want to add a comment to that and describe your problem there.
Create a login in scarab and request a role as observer in the module
Torque>Source to do that.
However, this is not yet fixed in CVS.

As for a temporary workaround, you might try to use Criteria.CUSTOM (as I
just learned this morning). See

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=torque-dev@db.apache.org&msgNo=4833

for details.
Unfortunately, this means to create DB-dependant code, but I do not see
another possibility at the moment :-(

   Thomas