db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Bouvet Konsulent" <bouvetk...@statnett.no>
Subject Column ambiguously defined
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:45:08 GMT
hello list,
has anyone seen the following error when using Torque 3.1, Oracle 8.1.7 and jBoss 4.0.1 (Tomcat
5)?

INFO  [STDOUT] org.apache.torque.TorqueException: ORA-00918: column ambiguously defined

I understand the ORA-error, but I just don't know where this could come from within Torque...
no stack-trace, nothing, just this message. Eventually, the application crashes with a javax.servlet.jsp.JspException,
but that stack trace does not give any helpful information either. I thought Torque should
be able to handle ambiguous column-names?

Anny suggestions would be appreciated...

cheers,
Per Jorgen

Statnett SF, Tel. head office +47 22527000, Enterprise No. NO 962 986 633 VAT, www.statnett.no,
firmapost@statnett.no

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
have received this transmission in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately
and then delete the e-mail.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete. If verification is required
please request a hard copy version. This e-mail message has been virus checked by the virus
programs used by Statnett SF.