db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Kenji Ichikawa <ichik...@seta.co.jp>
Subject How to fetch the rows with Peer class
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 02:00:30 GMT

Hello, I'm ichikawa.

I would like to implement to fetch the rows with Peer class of Torque,
becase the table row size is too large, so probably OutOfMemoryError
will heppen if the following code is executed.

Criteria criteria = new Criteria();
List list = MyTablePeer.doSelect( criteria );

I would like to know how to fetch the rows with Peer class,
it's like the following code of JDBC implementation.

Statement st = conn.createStatement();
st.setFetchSize(50);
ResultSet rs = st.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM my_table");
while (rs.next()) {
    System.out.print("a row was returned.");
}
rs.close();
st.close();

If you know how to do, Could you give me advice ?