db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "KERNEUZET FREDERIC" <Frederic.Kerneu...@pr-gicm.com>
Subject Using dump torque file
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 13:37:41 GMT
Hi everybody,

I have to transfer datas from production environment database into my development environment
database.

To obtain a dump from the production database, I used the command :
ant -buildfile build-torque.xml datadump

But i don't manage to initialize my development application with the XML file generated.

Viewing this file with a text editor show some strange caracters in the "objectdata" field
of each data-line.

Error message during build is not really clear (just a line number) and the -debug mode shows
that the error occured during the "[torque-datasql] Generating to file LOCAL_APPLICATION_URL\APPLICATION-data.sql"
step.

Some charset-encoding problems or misconfiguration before generating the dump file ?
Is there anything to modify before trying to use this XML file ?
Does someone encountered a similar problem ?

Thanks for sharing experiences.
Regards.
Frédéric Kerneuzet