db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Brent Atkins <brent.atk...@pro-sys.biz>
Subject Re: Bad Zip in download area
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:52:08 GMT
Oh, I almost forgot...

You need to tell Eclipse where the Maven repository is on your machine.
This enables the generated project files to reference the Maven
repository jars while still being portable to other users machines.

So you need to define a build variable called MAVEN_REPO.

To do this open the preferences (Window menu -> Preferences). Then click
on  Java -> Classpath Variables. Then click the 'New' button to add a
new classpath variable. Enter the name MAVEN_REPO and the value is the
'repository' directory inside your Maven installation. e.g. if you
installed Maven in your C:maven-1.0-b7 directory then the value of
MAVEN_REPO should be c:maven-1.0-b7repository.

This only needs to be done once (or whenever your Maven repository
directory changes)  This variable is shared across all projects.