db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Pietro Federico <pietro.feder...@pfportal.com>
Subject XMLSchema to Torque's relational schema transform
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:27:16 GMT
Hi,

I need something where I write a new simple XMLSchema and obtain
automatically tables and javabeans.
Then, receiving a piece of XML conforming the XMLSchema, have a unique
way to save XML data to DB, probably using the beans. (I need the beans
use the data afterwards)

I'm trying to do a thing like the following:

- having (quite simple) XML Schema definitions (that I can control)
- automatically transform them to Torque XML Database Schemas
- automatically obtain DB and JavaBeans with torque

Then having a piece of XML conforming to a previously defined XMLSchema,
create an initialize the corrisponfing JavaBean and use torque
persistence to save it in DB.

My idea is to use a unique XSL transform to obtaing XML Database schemas
automatically and then use commons-digester to do the XML to javaBean
mapping.

If you know, are there any other projects doing something similar out there?

Pietro.-