db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Laran Evans <lc...@cornell.edu>
Subject generator with ant
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:41:10 GMT
Can anyone give me the quick 1, 2, 3 to running the generator via ant?

I've tried running ant on build-torque.xml from the src distro, but
./lib isn't found. I've tried copying build-torque.xml and
build-torque.xml and build.properties into the root of the binary
distribution and running, but still tasks aren't being found.

I've read some of the docs and haven't found very good documentation to
be honest. Is Torque supported by anyone? Is it still being developed?
Is it dead? Should I be looking to Hibernate for this kind of thing?

- Laran