db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Laran Evans <lc...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: sql/db-init/Control.vm & ResourceNotFoundException
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:08:05 GMT
I re-read the documentation on the torque.templatePath property.

I was surprised to see that it was required to be a relative path. I had
it set to an absolute path built from the relative paths of my build file.

In any case, once I specified the templatePath correctly as a relative
path, the Control file was found.

Thanks