db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Laran Evans <lc...@cornell.edu>
Subject create-db.sql and default database
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 15:39:07 GMT
I'm running Torque 3.1.1 (torque itself and generator) against MySQL
4.1.10a-nt.

When I run create-db the sql file that is generated contains the text:

---
drop database if exists default;
create database default;
---

When I run the target I get :

---
[sql] Failed to execute:  drop database if exists default
[sql] java.sql.SQLException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check t
he manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to
use near 'default' at line 1
[sql] Failed to execute:  create database default
[sql] java.sql.SQLException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check t
he manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to
use near 'default' at line 1
[sql] 0 of 2 SQL statements executed successfully

Is there a way around this? I have set the name of my schema in the
build file.

Thanks