db-torque-user mailing list archives

From raphael.x.man...@gsk.com
Subject Re: Different packages
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:11:28 GMT
Use the package= attribute of the <database> element.

|         |           "Kintzel Levente"|
|         |           <kintzel.levente@|
|         |           softech.ro>      |
|         |           01-Mar-2005 09:54|
|         |           "Apache Torque   |
|         |           Users List"      |
|         |           <torque-user@db.a|
|         |           pache.org>       |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:      torque-user@db.apache.org
                                  |

  |       cc:
                                  |
  |       Subject: Different packages
                                  |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

    Hi!

I have a lot of databases in my database structure, and I want that my OM
classes (peer, not peer, base, not base) to be generated in different
packages (directories), because I have 80 classes in a package in a
directory and it is very hard to maintain the application. I separated the

tables in different schema, it is ideal to have a different package for
each schema. Can somebody give me a good solution for this?
My ideea was to create a separate config file (buil.xml) for each schema
and to write a separate ant task for generating OM classes for each table
(or tablecategories). Is that the best solution?
Thank you!

  Kind regards,
      Levente Kintzel