db-torque-user mailing list archives

From jcase...@chubb.com
Subject doDelete problem, null dbMap
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:35:13 GMT
I recently moved over to version 3.1 for Java, I have the selects working
fine now (Thanks). The issue is on a doDelete, the dbMap is null. The error
is occurring on this line:
ColumnMap[] columnMaps = dbMap.getTable(tab).getColumns(); in the doDelete.

My Criteria is setup as follows:
Criteria criteria = new Criteria();
criteria.add(TableNamePeer.PRIMARY_KEY, primaryKey);
TableNamePeer.PRIMARY.doDelete(criteria, dbConn);

This is the main DB2 table and there are many beneath it. Our system will
automatically handle the cascading of the delete. This worked fine in 3.0.

Thank you in advance!
Jim

 Jim Caserta

 Whitehouse Station CCI - PM&M Systems