db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: oracle 9i and torque
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:22:03 GMT

Hi,

seems that your database connection does not work.
Are you sure you have the right SID, username and password ? Also, a
firewall might be problematic...

     Thomas

"Dressler, Erik(externe MA)" <Erik.Dressler@Dresdner-Bank.lu> schrieb am
18.03.2005 15:15:30:

> [...]
> torque.dsfactory.portal01.factory =
> org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
> torque.dsfactory.portal01.connection.driver =
> oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
> torque.dsfactory.portal01.connection.url =
> jdbc:oracle:thin:@130.3.15.173:1530:EAITEST9
> torque.dsfactory.portal01.connection.user =   portal01
> torque.dsfactory.portal01.connection.password =   portal01
>
> torque.dsfactory.portal01.pool.maxActive = 30
> torque.dsfactory.portal01.pool.testOnBorrow = true
> torque.dsfactory.portal01.pool.validationQuery = SELECT 1
>
> my project.properties:
>
> # -------------------------------------------------------------------
> #
> # T O R Q U E  C O N F I G U R A T I O N
> #
> # used to generate the initial data for the security tables
> #
> # -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> torque.database = oracle
> torque.project = portal01
> torque.target.package = lu.dresdner_bank.portal01.db
>
> torque.java.dir = target/src
> torque.sql.dir = target/sql
> torque.output.dir =   target/sql
> torque.schema.dir =   target/xml
> torque.contextProperties = build.properties
> torque.basePrefix = Base
> #
> # As the current Torque cannot build a peer class for
> # the ID broker table, it is necessary to exclude all
> # the generated ID tables from OM generation. So you
> # must keep the following property here until Torque
> # no longer has a name clash between the TABLE_NAME
> # column and the internal TABLE_NAME variable.
> #
> torque.schema.om.excludes =   *id-table-schema*.xml
>
> torque.addSaveMethod = true
> torque.runOnlyOnSchemaChange = true
> torque.saveException = Exception
> torque.addIntakeRetrievable = true
> torque.retrievableInterface = org.apache.turbine.om.Retrievable
>
> torque.database.createUrl =
jdbc:oracle:thin:@130.3.15.173:1530:EAITEST9
> torque.database.buildUrl = jdbc:oracle:thin:@130.3.15.173:1530:EAITEST9
> torque.database.url = jdbc:oracle:thin:@130.3.15.173:1530:EAITEST9
> torque.database.driver = oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
> torque.database.user = portal01
> torque.database.password = portal01
> torque.database.host = 130.3.15.173
>
> my error-message:
>
> 2005-03-18 15:02:37,346 [http-8080-Processor24] ERROR
> org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocityService - Class
> lu.dresdner_bank.portal01.tools.ProcessTool.getProcesses threw Exception
> org.apache.torque.TorqueException:
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Could not retrieve connection
> info from pool
>    at
> org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.getConnection(TorqueInstance.java:717)
>    at org.apache.torque.Torque.getConnection(Torque.java:268)
>    at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doPSSelect(BasePeer.java:2082)

lu.dresdner_bank.portal01.tools.ProcessTool.getProcesses(ProcessTool.java:49

> )
>    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>    at

org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.PropertyExecutor.execute(PropertyExe

> cutor.java:154)
>    at

org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTIdentifier.execute(ASTIdentifier.

> java:226)
>    at

org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.ja

> va:207)
>    at

org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.value(ASTReference.java

> :357)
>    at

org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Foreach.getIterator(Foreach.java:203)
>    at
> org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Foreach.render(Foreach.java:325)
>    at

org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTDirective.render(ASTDirective.jav

> a:153)
>    at

org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:27

> 1)
>    at org.apache.velocity.Template.merge(Template.java:296)
>    at org.apache.velocity.app.Velocity.mergeTemplate(Velocity.java:492)
>    at org.apache.velocity.app.Velocity.mergeTemplate(Velocity.java:461)
>    at

org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocityService.executeRequest(T

> urbineVelocityService.java:415)
>    at

org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocityService.handleRequest(Tu

> rbineVelocityService.java:281)
>    at

org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocity.handleRequest(TurbineVe

> locity.java:71)
>    at

org.apache.turbine.modules.screens.VelocityScreen.buildTemplate(VelocityScre

> en.java:119)
>    at

org.apache.turbine.modules.screens.TemplateScreen.doBuild(TemplateScreen.jav

> a:101)
>    at org.apache.turbine.modules.Screen.build(Screen.java:57)
>    at
> org.apache.turbine.modules.ScreenLoader.eval(ScreenLoader.java:104)
>    at

org.apache.turbine.modules.layouts.VelocityOnlyLayout.doBuild(VelocityOnlyLa

> yout.java:92)
>    at org.apache.turbine.modules.Layout.build(Layout.java:53)
>    at
> org.apache.turbine.modules.LayoutLoader.exec(LayoutLoader.java:98)
>    at

org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:146)
>    at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:53)
>    at org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:98)
>    at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:751)
>    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
>    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>    at

> FilterChain.java:237)
>    at

> ain.java:157)
>    at

> va:214)
>    at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex

> t.java:104)
>    at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
>    at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContext

> Valve.java:198)
>    at

> va:152)
>    at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex

> t.java:104)
>    at

org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase

> .java:462)
>    at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex

> t.java:102)
>    at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
>    at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137

> )
>    at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex

> t.java:104)
>    at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:118

> )
>    at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex

> t.java:102)
>    at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
>    at

> :109)
>    at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex

> t.java:104)
>    at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
>    at
> org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
>    at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)
>    at

> ction(Http11Protocol.java:705)
>    at

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
>    at

> a:683)
>    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Could not retrieve
> connection info from pool
>    at

org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection

> AndInfo(SharedPoolDataSource.java:169)
>    at

org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.InstanceKeyDataSource.getConnection(Inst

> anceKeyDataSource.java:631)
>    at

org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.InstanceKeyDataSource.getConnection(Inst

> anceKeyDataSource.java:615)
>    at
> org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.getConnection(TorqueInstance.java:705)
>    ... 60 more
> Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException: Could not create a validated
> object
>    at

org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericKeyedObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericKeye

> dObjectPool.java:783)
>    at

org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection

> AndInfo(SharedPoolDataSource.java:165)
>    ... 63 more
>
> what am i doing wrong? i have no idea! please help me...
>
> *  *  *  *  *  *  D I S C L A I M E R  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
>
> This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s)
only.
E-Mail