db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: inefficient doDelete
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:12:37 GMT

Daniel,

surely you are right, this is probably the best solution without any
changes in Torque. On the other hand, in my opinion it it is the
responsibility of Torque to handle simple mass deletes. One should not need
a custom query for it.

This behaviour can probably be changed easily where the delete is not
cascading.

Pau, if you want this changed, can you please open a scarab issue on this ?

    Thanks,

           Thomas

"Vitzethum, Daniel" <Daniel.Vitzethum@gigatronik.com> schrieb am 14.03.2005
15:50:29: