db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Criteria.setIgnoreCase() and boolean fields?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:56:00 GMT

Robert,

Which database and Torque version are you using ?
To my knowledge, booleanchar is usually implemented as a char field in the
database (at least for oracle and Torque 3.1.1), so upper should work
there.

by the way, Scarab is the issue tracker for torqe:
http://issues.apache.org/scarab/issues
request a role as observer for Torque->Source and then you are able to
create issues

     Thomas