db-torque-user mailing list archives

From adam.s.allga...@exxonmobil.com
Subject Re: DATE
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:47:37 GMT
What is the datatype of the column you are inserting into?

Adam

                      salwa idrissi

                      <idrissi82@yahoo.fr>           To:      Apache Torque Users List
<torque-user@db.apache.org>
                                                     cc:

                                                     Subject: DATE

                      03/24/05 07:23 AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Apache Torque Users

                      List"

hi,

i insert into my mysqldb a date that i get from my jsp,but i find another
date.what is the pb?