db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: oracle 9i and torque
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:27:06 GMT

I have an oracle9i running with just Torque, using the
SharedPoolDataSourceFactory.

I agree, if time has a larger priority than the more stable pool, use the
old one. Also, the rest of the application should be insensitive to which
pool is used, so you can always change it later without changing anything
else.

     Thomas

"Dressler, Erik(externe MA)" <Erik.Dressler@Dresdner-Bank.lu> schrieb am
29.03.2005 10:14:47:

> i wasted more than a week of my life to get the project started! by the
way,
> i am writing my diplom-work and i have only three months left. if there
is
> any time in the end, i will try to use the new datasourcefactory. now i
take
> a look at the web-site, which you've posted.
>
> do you have an oracle 9i database running with turbine and torque?

Class
> > Exception
> > > > >
> > org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.getConnection(TorqueInstance.java:717)
org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doPSSelect(BasePeer.java:2082)

lu.dresdner_bank.portal01.tools.ProcessTool.getProcesses(ProcessTool.java:

> > Source)

org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.PropertyExecutor.execute(PropertyE

org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTIdentifier.execute(ASTIdentifie

org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.

org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.value(ASTReference.ja

org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Foreach.getIterator(Foreach.java:203

> > org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Foreach.render(Foreach.java:325)

org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTDirective.render(ASTDirective.j

org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:

> > org.apache.velocity.app.Velocity.mergeTemplate(Velocity.java:492)
> > org.apache.velocity.app.Velocity.mergeTemplate(Velocity.java:461)

org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocityService.executeRequest

org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocityService.handleRequest(

org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocity.handleRequest(Turbine

org.apache.turbine.modules.screens.VelocityScreen.buildTemplate(VelocitySc

org.apache.turbine.modules.screens.TemplateScreen.doBuild(TemplateScreen.j

org.apache.turbine.modules.ScreenLoader.eval(ScreenLoader.java:104)

org.apache.turbine.modules.layouts.VelocityOnlyLayout.doBuild(VelocityOnly

org.apache.turbine.modules.LayoutLoader.exec(LayoutLoader.java:98)

org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:146)
org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:98)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applicati

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilter

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCont

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardConte

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCont

org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBa

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCont

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:1

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCont

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:1

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCont

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.ja

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCont

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520

> > org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
> > > > >
> > org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processCon

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)

org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.j

org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource.getPooledConnecti

org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.InstanceKeyDataSource.getConnection(In

org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.InstanceKeyDataSource.getConnection(In

> > org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.getConnection(TorqueInstance.java:705)

org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericKeyedObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericKe