db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Brandon Mayes" <eff4...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: doSelect() on cloudscape having issues
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:36:58 GMT
Actually, nevermind.  Sorry for so many emails, but I answered my own
question.  The error has been corrected.  I'm not sure if it's an issue with
my code or Torque, but I have a workaround now.  The problem was an
attribute set called torque.dsfactory.patientdb.pool.validationQuery   and
it was set to the wrong thing.  MySQL requires:
torque.dsfactory.patientdb.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1

Where Cloudscape/Derby requires:
torque.dsfactory.patientdb.pool.validationQuery=values(1)

Hope this saves someone else some headache if they ever need it!  :)

-Brandon