db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "KERNEUZET FREDERIC" <Frederic.Kerneu...@pr-gicm.com>
Subject RE : Problem with setDistinct()
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 11:57:06 GMT
Primary keys of concerned tables are not text, ntext or image as the Exception message says...

It's just INTEGERS !

I've avoided the problem with a really bad solution in order to give me more time to find
a good one : deleting doubled item in my result list ...

Frederic.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Thomas Fischer [mailto:fischer@seitenbau.net]
Envoyé : mercredi 2 mars 2005 11:50
À : Apache Torque Users List
Objet : RE: Problem with setDistinct()

Hi,

its just as it says: some datasets do not support DISTINCT with some
datatypes. No problem of Torque, but of the database.
I got no clean solution, only if your content is short enough then you can
use VARCHAR instead of whatever datatype you use and it should work then.

  Thomas

"KERNEUZET FREDERIC" <Frederic.Kerneuzet@pr-gicm.com> schrieb am 01.03.2005
14:17:48: