db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Dressler, Erik(externe MA)" <Erik.Dress...@Dresdner-Bank.lu>
Subject RE: oracle 9i and torque
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:35:03 GMT

hi, thomas!

i solved the problem after a few days!! :)

i changed the datasourcefactory. instead of the new
"SharedPoolDataSourceFactory", i took the the deprecated
"TorqueDataSourceFactory"!!! from that point i got "ora-xxx"-error messages
and i knew i was on the right way. in my opinion the torque-website should
be updated and improved!

greets from luxembourg, erik