db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Robert Bowen <s...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Criteria.setIgnoreCase() and boolean fields?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:19:52 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I am using Postgre 8.0.1 for Windoze, Torque 3.1.

In my Torque schema I use data type BOOLEANCHAR, but
the field in the database itself is boolean. I don't
think there is a 'boolchar' option, or anything
similar in Postgre. I guess that's why it's crashing.
Ideally Torque would recognize that it is a boolean
field and not try to perform an UPPER() on it.

Incidentally, I registered for an account on scarab
and got a message to confirm my subscription.
Unfortunately the link sent in the confirm email is
wrong:

http://localhost:38080/scarab/issues/template/Confirm.vm/confirm/...

localhost!?

I tried putting issues.apache.org and www.apache.org
instead of localhost but it doesn't work.

Any idea?

Tanky,
Bob