db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Robert Bowen <s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to use doSelectJoin?
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:32:48 GMT
Hello, thanks for the response.

Yea, "doSelectJoinXxxx()" is a protected method
generated by Torque but in my particular situation,
this method is not being generated for the object I
need.

There is a doSelectJoinProfiles() in the
BaseUsersProfilesPeer class, which will load all the
info for all profiles associated with any
UsersProfiles object, but there is no
"doSelectJoinUsersProfiles()" method in my
BaseUserPeer class, and this is what I need -- to
first load all UsersProfiles associated with a given
user, and then load all of the Profiles themselvs
(specifically what I need is the profile name).

Any other takers?

Bob