db-torque-user mailing list archives

From salwa idrissi <idriss...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Torque and jsp
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:23:19 GMT

hi,

I have a problem when i associated torque with jsp.In fact,I use the IDE jdevelopper .torque
only works very good but when i add in the scope technologies"jsp",the code in the jsp doesn't
reconize the "torque.properties".it seems a problem of directories,but i don't know  how to
manage to link torque and jsp in jdevelopper.if you have a tutorial about this,help me.

thanks.

 Découvrez nos promotions exclusives "destination de la Tunisie, du Maroc, des Baléares
et la Rép. Dominicaine sur Yahoo! Voyages.