db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@minotaur.apache.org>
Subject RE: Libraries to go with 3.1.1.
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:00:25 GMT
Hi,

a) the libraries can be found in the lib directory of torque-3.1.1.tar.gz.
They are named such that you should be able to extract the version from
it.
b) I am not sure whether library conflicts are the cause of the problem.
Did you make sure that initializing Torque is the first thing you do in
your project ? Also, there were some issues in the past with using Peer
classes which are not loaded by the classloader. See TRQS228 in the issue
tracker.
c)looking at the project.xml in the TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH in cvs, I get

   <dependencies>
     <dependency>
       <artifactId>avalon-framework</artifactId>
       <groupId>avalon-framework</groupId>
       <version>4.1.4</version>
       <url>http://avalon.apache.org/</url>
     </dependency>

     <dependency>
       <artifactId>commons-beanutils</artifactId>
       <groupId>commons-beanutils</groupId>
       <version>1.6.1</version>
       <url>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils/</url>
     </dependency>

     <dependency>
       <artifactId>commons-collections</artifactId>
       <groupId>commons-collections</groupId>
       <version>3.0</version>
       <url>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/collections/</url>
     </dependency>

     <dependency>
       <artifactId>commons-configuration</artifactId>
       <groupId>commons-configuration</groupId>
       <version>1.0</version>
       <url>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/configuration/</url>
     </dependency>

     <dependency>