db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Kintzel Levente" <kintzel.leve...@softech.ro>
Subject Arrays in OM classes
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:29:21 GMT

   Hi!

I have a simple design question.
I want to creat a database with contact information (id, name, adress,
phone no), but the contact can have more than one phonenumber. The
simplest solution for this problem is the normalization and to create 2
tables (one with id, name and adress and one with the id and phone
numbers), but I want to be able to load automatically all phone  numbers
when I load the data of one contact. In other words to have an array in
the generated ContactOM class. Is that possible? Or there are some design
solutions for this problem?

Thank You

        Levente Kintzel