db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Matthew P. Reath" <matt.re...@cciinc.us>
Subject RE: Problems with Mysql timeout
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 17:55:34 GMT
I updated the commons-dbcp jar file and I no longer receive the errors. I
will know for sure come tomorrow morning whether it is fixed or not.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Leng [mailto:wleng@metatomix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 10:58 AM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: Re: Problems with Mysql timeout

OK, here is my set up
        config.setProperty("torque.dsfactory.torque.factory",
"org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory");
        config.setProperty("torque.dsfactory.torque.pool.maxActive",
Integer.toString(50));
        config.setProperty("torque.dsfactory.torque.pool.testOnBorrow",
"true");

config.setProperty("torque.dsfactory.torque.pool.validationQuery",
"SELECT COUNT(PKEY) FROM IX_DB_TYPES");
assume the database name is torque.
if it still does not work, you need to read the torque's doc

Matthew P. Reath wrote:

>I fixed it after getting the log file snapshot. It is now select 1 from
>Customer. I still get the list of errors and was wondering if that is
>normal or if none of the settings are begin set.
>
>Matt

DataSource: