db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Torque apache derby embedded support
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:33:31 GMT

Hi Neal,

I reported the error to the derby issue tracker a week ago, and I have not
heard anything since. The error is related to Torque insofar as it is a
minor error which might not affect other O-R-Tools. It is not related to
the driver, i.e. it also apears if you use IBM's network driver.

I am not aware of other tools that support Derby, but this does not at all
mean that they do not exist, because I do not look very often into other
tools (I only use Torque myself)

     Thomas