db-torque-user mailing list archives

From bernard.n...@vallourec.fr
Subject ID_TABLE/ID_BROKER behaviour
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:33:24 GMT
For one of our J2EE application using Torque, we have accidentaly deleted
the ID_TABLE on our Oracle Server. After we noticed the problem, we have
recreated ant repopulated the table whit next-id field values far higher
than the ones already used for all the tables in the database.

After the problem, Torque as created records whith id values < next-id
values defined when repopulating the ID_TABLE.

Note that our application server hasn't been restarted since the problem
occur.

Does anybody know why this is possible ?

Bernard