db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject status of Derby support in CVS
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:12:54 GMT

Hi,

some people have mailed to the list wondering about the status of Apache
Derby by Torque. The CVS HEAD does not currently support derby, and I
strongly believe CVS 3_1_BRANCH also does not support derby, though I did
not try it.
This is the current status:
- I have been able to run the insert-sql task. However, on subsequent
executions, the tables are not dropped because of some constraint
dependencies and are therefore not re-inserted correctly.
- I have also been able to create the OM classes. However, it is not
possible at the moment to insert any Data into Tables, because of a bug in
Derby, see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-141. I did not try
querying the DB or deleting from the db; this might work.

    Thomas