db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Arrays in OM classes
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:24:09 GMT

Hi,

You can overwrite the doSelect Methods of your choice in ContactPeer to
access the PhoneNumbers. This automatically loads the phone numbers for the
Contact. For example, in ContactPeer you could use

public List doSelect(Criteria criteria, Connection connection) {
  List result = super.doSelect(criteria, connection);
  Iterator contactIt = result.iterator();
  while(contactIt.hasNext()) {
    Contact contact = (Contact) contactIt.next();
    contact.getPhoneNumbers(connection);
  }
  return result;
}

Do not forget to overwrite the doSelect methods with other signatures if
you use them.

   Thomas

"Kintzel Levente" <kintzel.levente@softech.ro> schrieb am 22.02.2005
14:29:21: