db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Torque apache derby embedded support
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:39:44 GMT

Hi,

due to a bug in the derby jdbc driver, Torque does currently NOT work with
derby, neither embedded nor via network. See the mail I posted to the users
list about a week ago. You might be able to read from the database, but
writing does not work.

Your configuration seems ok to me, though I am not sure if you can omit the
host definition. The driver should be ok.

       Thomas