db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Brandon Mayes" <eff4...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: torque:jdbc isn't right
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:04:06 GMT
I'm using the bookstore-schema.xml and the id-table.xml files from the
tutorial on the Torque website.  The only thing that I changed in them was
in the bookstore-schema.xml and I added in the auto-increment support.  It
didn't seem to auto-increment the id's until I went in to each table and set
the attribute idMethod="native" and in each column that I wanted to
increment I set the attribute autoIncrement="true".   I found this on one of
the bug fixes that was listed for Torque.  It seems to work when I build
everything from an ant build from those files that I've defined.  This is
how the database was built.  Then now that I've used the jdbc call to get
those databases that were defined (using Torque mind you), it gives this
duplicate entry.

-Brandon