db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Brent Atkins <brent.atk...@pro-sys.biz>
Subject Re: NullPointerException BasePeer within torque-3.1.1
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:07:30 GMT
Heh, it would have been nice if that did it for you...

I've never actually used that operator myself, but there is a nice
how-to on using that operator in the Critiria how-to.
http://db.apache.org/torque/criteria-howto.html

About halfway down the page.

It was used differently there than how you are using it.