db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Richard Bayet <ba...@enseirb.fr>
Subject Re: Getting Started...HELP
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:47:00 GMT
The tutorial is a trap.
People don't find it helpfull. They come here. They're doomed.

Anyway, the db.props is a property file containing (I quote, I'm not
sure at all of what I'm saying) "Database-specific properties", so it's
kind of the same thing as the old "build.properties" of torque 3.1

I've just had a look at the CVS, and you might find examples in the
generator templates (look for something like
templates/sql/base/(mysql|db2|...)/db.props).

You might have to download the generator binaries (well you had to, in
torque 3.1).

Doomed.