db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Bill Leng <wl...@metatomix.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Mysql timeout
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:57:56 GMT
OK, here is my set up
        config.setProperty("torque.dsfactory.torque.factory",
"org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory");
        config.setProperty("torque.dsfactory.torque.pool.maxActive",
Integer.toString(50));
        config.setProperty("torque.dsfactory.torque.pool.testOnBorrow",
"true");

config.setProperty("torque.dsfactory.torque.pool.validationQuery",
"SELECT COUNT(PKEY) FROM IX_DB_TYPES");
assume the database name is torque.
if it still does not work, you need to read the torque's doc