db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Johan Andries ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject Re: [BULK] torque and spring
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:17:12 GMT
Hi Michael,

specifically I'm looking whether it's possible to let the generated data
access classes participate in transactions, i.e. to have datasources
which take part in a transactioned context. Besides that, I was
wondering whether it's possible to configure the classes dynamically
with new datasources, and last but not least, do they have a flexible
try/catch/finally solution (which was - face it - quite terrible when
using plain old JDBC).
But mainly I don't know about this because I didn't have a lot of time
yet to look at the generated classes.
That's why I posted on the list whether someone has already successfully
integrated these classes into Spring or not. Because we really need to
make a fast decision ATM - to decide between our own proprietary
framework, Torque or maybe something else.

cheers,
Johan